BadBoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the BadBoys Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heaven and Hell (rhetoric)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Firestar121
Sentinel
Sentinel
Firestar121

Heaven and Hell (rhetoric) Empty
PostSubject: Heaven and Hell (rhetoric)   Heaven and Hell (rhetoric) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:43 pm

Everyone knows that Heaven and Hell are opposing forces...
Heaven signifies all that is "good" in all of us...
Hell signifies all that is "bad" in all of us...
Sounds simple... WRONG!!!

The problem there in lies within us...
Because no one has ever been able to fully distinguish the differences between good and bad...
What is considered as doing something that is "bad" to other people, can be considered as "good" by the one doing the action...
Truly, the meaning of "good" and "bad" has been distorted...
But there is a way to tread both paths without worry...
And that is to do NOTHING

By: Honeybun
Back to top Go down
weng
Immortal
Immortal
weng

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell (rhetoric)   Heaven and Hell (rhetoric) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:58 pm

I BEG TO DISAGREE :lol!:
Back to top Go down
https://badboysclan.darkbb.com
Firestar121
Sentinel
Sentinel
Firestar121

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell (rhetoric)   Heaven and Hell (rhetoric) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:07 pm

hahahha why do you BEG to DISAGREE??? hehehehe whats your disagreement to my rhetoric
Back to top Go down
enhancer_calisto
Hero
Hero
enhancer_calisto

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell (rhetoric)   Heaven and Hell (rhetoric) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:57 am

"What is considered as doing something that is "bad" to other people, can be considered as "good" by the one doing the action..."
i really agree with that statement, but how are you going to realize that doing bad is a wrong action if your doing nothing and how can you do good if your just simply doing nothing?
but however i just replied because i just wanted to do it.. hahaha... :lol!:
Back to top Go down
weng
Immortal
Immortal
weng

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell (rhetoric)   Heaven and Hell (rhetoric) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:11 am

lovelyjayne_enhancer wrote:
"What is considered as doing something that is "bad" to other people, can be considered as "good" by the one doing the action..."
i really agree with that statement, but how are you going to realize that doing bad is a wrong action if your doing nothing and how can you do good if your just simply doing nothing?
but however i just replied because i just wanted to do it.. hahaha... :lol!:

wahaha...maybe u have a point there enhancer Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://badboysclan.darkbb.com
Firestar121
Sentinel
Sentinel
Firestar121

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell (rhetoric)   Heaven and Hell (rhetoric) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:45 pm

hahahahahaha

I never said that you would realize that doing nothing is good and bad... i just said that by doing nothing, you stay completely neutral

you can say your good because your not doing anything bad, and you can say your bad cuz your not doing anything good. In short, your not doing anything at all... hence your both good and bad, depends on where you look at it

gets?
Back to top Go down
dearson
Awakened
Awakened
dearson

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell (rhetoric)   Heaven and Hell (rhetoric) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:28 pm

CHICHAROOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN
Back to top Go down
Shan_SlimShot
Acolyte
Acolyte

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell (rhetoric)   Heaven and Hell (rhetoric) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:18 pm

WAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
Back to top Go down
enhancer_calisto
Hero
Hero
enhancer_calisto

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell (rhetoric)   Heaven and Hell (rhetoric) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:57 am

Hmmm i am planning to play a new MMORPG (well actually its not new,just improved the graphics) Yeah as you know it its Ragnarok 2. Well if you're reading this hope to see yah there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell (rhetoric)   Heaven and Hell (rhetoric) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven and Hell (rhetoric)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BadBoys :: Our Fun :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: