BadBoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the BadBoys Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

for WF.... tamer of beauty itself!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Therese
Sentinel
Sentinel
Therese

for WF.... tamer of beauty itself! Empty
PostSubject: for WF.... tamer of beauty itself!   for WF.... tamer of beauty itself! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:17 pm

Razz haha im still gana research more on our kind...

:study: still have my duty sked at the hospital... Mad

:heart: hmm by this weekend im ganna start posting some info on WF...

Embarassed or you could start and help me...

HEART lots

-therese
Back to top Go down
Therese
Sentinel
Sentinel
Therese

PostSubject: ....   for WF.... tamer of beauty itself! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:00 pm

:study: Guys ive tried to surf the net to find some info's bout WF... Try to comment bout this thingy that i found @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_World .coz i dont agree that we are weak against physical attacks...

WereFox (WF) (Gender limitation: female) have the ability to cast powerful wood, water, and fire elemental attacks, some of which immobilize the enemy or lower the enemy's physical defense. In addition, the WereFox is the only class in Perfect World that can tame and use battle pets (while all characters can have a pet, only the WF can have one fight with/for it). Their major advantage is their pet, which they can use to aggro, lure, and tank enemies many levels above them. The WereFox can also be considered the richest class because they can tame pets which they can then sell to other players or to NPC shops. Evil or Very Mad Their disadvantage: like all magic-type characters in Perfect World, the WereFox is weak against physical attacks and any physical attack runs the risk of spell interruption. Any PK (Player Killer) knows when facing a WereFox to ignore the pet since once the master is dead, the pet goes with it. Fighting against monsters, the WereFox also runs the risk of the monster changing targets and ignoring the pet to attack the player. Despite this, the WereFox (and its pet) makes for a good balance between a damage-over-time caster and tank.

The pdef off my cha in fox form (HOLY) was almost 55k with complete buff and pdef acce! :bounce: and even with mdef acce physical attacks is a no biggy. Razz
Back to top Go down
enhancer_calisto
Hero
Hero
enhancer_calisto

PostSubject: Re: for WF.... tamer of beauty itself!   for WF.... tamer of beauty itself! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:24 pm

WE Cant do nothing about it....WF..."beauty tamer"... is really nice pick of a char, not only in thier Beauty but their GUTS and Power...also contributes alot..

so in my opinion... Our Race (beastskin) is endowed with BEAUTY and STRENGTH inside..

A kind of a Charcter so GRACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL, and POWERFULL
Back to top Go down
enhancer_calisto
Hero
Hero
enhancer_calisto

PostSubject: Re: for WF.... tamer of beauty itself!   for WF.... tamer of beauty itself! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:06 pm

Were Fox
Specialization: Summoning
Weapon of Choice: Magic Tools

Werefox shares the evil that reside in werebeast, but instead being beast-like creatures, Werefox are attractive and charming characters that can tantalize its foes and allies.Werefox’s temptress ways are traced from that of a grass snake and like the snake, are very adept in using poison.

In addition, werefox can tame animals to fight with them. Each pet that is tamed and summoned has its own attributes and skills that can be used by the werefox in combat.

werefoxs can awaken the fox in them for a higher attack and defense attribute that is not normally displayed when it in its normal
Back to top Go down
dearson
Awakened
Awakened
dearson

PostSubject: Re: for WF.... tamer of beauty itself!   for WF.... tamer of beauty itself! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:22 pm

whatever....
Back to top Go down
icewalf1
Immortal
Immortal
icewalf1

PostSubject: Re: for WF.... tamer of beauty itself!   for WF.... tamer of beauty itself! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:58 am

hahahahahahaha XD maldito kau c JJ hahaha........ WF light armor = LUBAS! XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for WF.... tamer of beauty itself!   for WF.... tamer of beauty itself! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

for WF.... tamer of beauty itself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BadBoys :: Heroes Hall :: Beastkind Werefox/WereBeast-
Jump to: