BadBoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the BadBoys Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Litte Reminder for MG

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chuba
Awakened
Awakened
chuba

Litte Reminder for MG Empty
PostSubject: Litte Reminder for MG   Litte Reminder for MG I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:20 pm

You can deviate according to your preference (i.e. melee-armored mage, crit type mage, etc) but the best MG around would be pure int. Why? In addition to dealing high amounts of damage, we come personally equipped with a skill that enhances our defense, can teleport instantly (though the skill has a cooldown, its relatively fast compared to a warrior's), and since magic never misses, you'll sure to land all of those attacks in.

Both defense and critical can be compensated with items. For defense, fill your armor slots with def stones (lvl 12 recommended) and you can easily reach 20k+ def even without buffs. For critical, wear accessories with critical %, especially rings. If your a sucker for fast casting then dont worry, the mage's sutra skill more than makes up for this.

This is all for the mage guide. I made it short since we're playing in a private server and details are too often neglected. Have a nice day :D
Back to top Go down
weng
Immortal
Immortal
weng

PostSubject: Re: Litte Reminder for MG   Litte Reminder for MG I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:33 pm

pakyu chuba. . .

ahahahah joke lang po. . .

thanks for the guide chubs. . . :lol!:
Back to top Go down
https://badboysclan.darkbb.com
icewalf1
Immortal
Immortal
icewalf1

PostSubject: Re: Litte Reminder for MG   Litte Reminder for MG I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:39 pm

go screw yourselves......... JOKE..........
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
islefaq
Immortal
Immortal
islefaq

PostSubject: Re: Litte Reminder for MG   Litte Reminder for MG I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:50 pm

NC chubs. Short, simple, straight to the point.

In private servers, Pure INT MG ftw. Armors, stones, buffs, can make up for pDEF and HP. So you only need to concentrate on your damage. MGs don't usually need a very high HP since they aren't tankers nor are they frontliners. MGs stay behind the lines while dealing great damages to the opposing side. And if someone or a bunch of players come at you, you can always run away. MGs are also good escape artists. :D
Back to top Go down
https://badboysclan.darkbb.com
Priscilla
Sentinel
Sentinel
Priscilla

PostSubject: Re: Litte Reminder for MG   Litte Reminder for MG I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:41 pm

ty =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Litte Reminder for MG   Litte Reminder for MG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Litte Reminder for MG
Page 1 of 1